Sunday, May 25, 2008

This is going to be long!

Wow it has been along time since I have posted anything. I didn't realize it had been so long! Well here is what we have been up to....
K.C. had his Pre-school Graduation Program on Thurs. It was so cute. I can't believe school is already out for the summer. Are any of you dreading the summer as much as I am. What am I going to do keep my kids busy? Any suggestions!?!?


Kevin had to work in Laughlin Nevada all this last week. So me and the kids went down to stay the week. We just bummed by the pool, went shopping, and played all week. FUN!!!





We went to a Birthday Party at Fiesta Fun for my neice Justine. We had so much fun riding the go carts and the bumper boats. He Birthday was "Cars" themed and the Birthday Cake had a BLACK road down the middle, hence the black face smile from Allee.






Other than that, we took the kids to JUMPIN JACKS, went bowling, and played outside. K.C. lost another tooth, and Taylee got another one.(Thats six and one more is trying to break through!!) It has been a busy couple of weeks. I guess it is time to get back to real life - (work, laundry, dishes, etc.) YUCK!

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun. We will all have to do playdates a lot more this summer right?

Beth said...

Fun, Fun, Fun in the sun. So glad to know that you are all kicking and having a great time. Gramma loves you all. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.

Erin said...

How fun! I can't believe your baby has 6 teeth... my poor little guy has 1 well almost 2 and he's almost 11 months old.

Jennie Minor said...

sounds like you have been busy, and having so much fun. Love the pics of your kids. They are so cute!