Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Wow it is 2009. Have you all made your New Years Resolutions? Is all of your Christmas Decor put away till next year? I am not one to make New Years Resolutions, but I do like to reflect back on the year and think about what I can do different to make this year better than the last. The one thing that I came up with is to try harder to live in the day - live in the moment. meaning: Enjoy the moment for what it is. Laugh harder and more. Say I love you more. Don't be so quick to get angry. Don't sweat about the little things - Remember that most things are the little things! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years, and I hope that 2009 brings you greater happiness than 2008.


For New Years we had the family over and played games, ate lots of food, and had a ball.

8 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Love that you have so much family close by.
SO fun!

Tell me more about that game you were playing..."dirty minds"??!?!
Happy NEW Year!

beth said...

We sure missed not being there. Where is all the girls?

Aleisha said...

It looks like so much fun!!! I am glad you had a good Christmas too!

Annie said...

Brandee and Kevin, You guys have THE CUTEST kids!! Happy New Year! Annie Jones (Simkins)

kwBALE family said...

Hey Brandee! I'll send you an invite when we go private. We are still debating it. Hopefully weird people will stop leaving us comments. But I am going to add you to my friends list :) and happy new year!! it looks like you guys had fun!

Pickle said...

Cute pictures. I like you "look back and try harder" goal. It is a good one. Thanks for today, I am so glad to have you gals!

{Annie N.} said...

Sounds like fun! You guys know how to party!

Kena said...

Fun! I love the Christmas pics!